My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 15 August 2011

Pieces of advices for you, friend.

ITS YOUR OWN LIFE & FUTURE, FRIEND!

Think yourself.
Please do respect and love yourself.
Wake up before things are too late to be corrected.

I deeply felt and knew you are no longer with us.
Frankly speaking, we are all damn disapointed and sad with your changes recently.
Please be alert on what you are doing right now.
Please dont let others had a feeling like you are cheap.
Please make sure your virginity will still last before your own marriage.
Please do take lots of alerts with this!!

Friend,
What had happened?
Why dont you listen or head to our advices??
Why do you changed till these bad??

You had your good friends now. We are being abandoned. Well, we dont really take it as a matter as we really know you changed a lot. So, I just wish you all the best with your new good friends and may you new good friends will lead you to the correct route & paths of you upcoming life. I hope they are really sincere to you and i definitely hope if they managed to fight against our YEARS OF SINCERITY & FRIENDSHIP. Then, i will admire them.

Well, we definitely know you wouldnt share or listen to OUR things with us again like before right now.
I or shall I say WE deeply know that.

Please, do really slap yourself up before everything is too late, I must say.

P/S: Im not trying to spoil your image like here, its just we really hope you will do the right things instead of bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment