My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 29 August 2011

Stick to Unity & Moncake Festival Night ♥

♥ 16th Interact Installation Of SMKC ♥

Theme : Stick To Unity

Time : 7pm

Venue : Landmark Hotel, Dynasty Hall
________________________________________________________

Photos time! :D ♥

 Group photo!!! : D
Teacher advisors, Mdm Chuan & Mdm Quek , The Outgoing Directors , Some close guys' Friends ♥

= Twinsenchey Photography =

 Michelle (a-jie) & I ♥

= Warlen Photgraphy =

                      Getting my outgoing appreciation award from Rotarian Foo Kok Hing  : D

= BenQ Photography =

 = Twinsenchey Photography =

 Dodo ♥

 Carrie ♥

 Xue ♥

 Miya ♥

 Erene ♥

 Miin ♥

 Qiaoyi ♥

 Xinyee ♥

 Sherri ♥

RAIO ♥

I forgot to take pics with Joan, Peiling, & Bin TT

______________________________________________________

28.8.2011 ♥

 = 中秋晚会 =

At  Cheng Siu's Hall

With Jem :D

 With Wei Ching :D

I forgot to take pic with Michelle, Ben & Sean == Aikss
__________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment