My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 7 March 2011

5 ST II, Jiayou! Lets prove!

PK 1's 1st, and... im dying. Addmaths was like hell to me. Sejarah, i dont even wanna think about it! Gosh.. DIE DIE DIE!!!!

Facing Physics, Moral & Chemistry 2mrw! May god bless me! I wanna at least, every subject, PASS!

The big boss called us for a 'meeting' after recess. The boss said a lot. Saying these that, blame each others, describing us like rotten apples where there's was like no hope for us anymore.

I dont noe why they oways like to find trouble from us. Ishhhh... Stop describing us like we are no working hard! Please la, be a good relo-model will you? If u behave well, we will follow. U behaved unwell, we will follow too.

Stop harassing and look us down, and spare us peaceful moments for us to study la. We need time, boss! We are not robots, as i think robots wont be as what you wanted perfectly. So, do show some mercy towards us, we are the same. We are all humans! What you have, we do have. Not much difference!

2 comments: