My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Unexpected events!

Hmmmm.. dono how to say.. these days, seem like many unhappy events occured! !st, results.. then friends.. then u... then 'sis'.. i m really totally blank and speechless! I dono who to believe at.. I guess, best is not to trust at both sides!

We had koko today, as its persatuan & unit beruniform. Hmm... But, ELS [english language society] dont have, meeting today. so me, Yee, Joan, Sweeping, Yimay, Jasmine & Qiaoyi went out to G-space cafe. Hmmm.. there, we chat a lot.. One of it its, us. Sigh, they advised me to give up if i cant manage to do so.

Then, when its almost time to return to school for Unit Beruniform's meeting at 3.10pm, the 4 of them headed back 1st. Me, Yee & Joan went to Square 1's arcade's karaoke room to sing for 1/2 hour. Yee, picked and choosed her the songs. When, the song of Rainie Yang's Yu Ai, Rainie Yang's- Dai Wo Zuo & Cuo De REn- dono who is the singer my tears falled off my eyes at such sudden. Recent really too much unhappy things occured. Now, tears of mine falled again for the 2nd time of the day. Dono when its the next.. = (

Some HSBP's boys macam very kaolat. haiz... hope they ll be fine back in very short time.. Haizzz...

Guess that's all ba, dont feel like continue le.. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment