My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hopeless!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Now its the 3rd day of PK 1` n yet i still dont have a good feeling that i will pass those sc subjects! Im totally dead! Real dead! English today was jz summary and comprehension. It was ok for me, but not very good, as the summary. there's too much points for me to write into it. Its quite difficult to summarize! Hmmm.... Hope i can still maintain A for my BI! Please, its my only hope for an only A and its BI!Please please, God pls bless me! T-T

When its time to pass up the papers, i collected my row, i still see erene filling her answer into the papers. Oh, from that moment, I was totally down. How come erene can do sooo well but i couldn't? Y can erene be so determine in doing anything wic related to her studies so well, i cant? Y? Sigh, Yesterday's Chemistry and Physics i had left many blank already! And for today's Bio, I left many blanks too! Monday's Add math i left out a lot too. I jz understand! y i cant get it right! Y? Y?! Y??!!! Sigh, i guess im really weak ba. Everything when comes to me, will always go bad. I hate it!!!

Jz heard for yee saying that she's going to let off her BM EE esei class. Sigh.. OMG! I reli blank! I dono how le. Bcos of her i company her to the tuition. Or else, im not thinking to go at the 1st place. Hmmm... Now what? shd i continue or not to? Im not continuing, what shd i tell my mum? How and what reason? Oh, god! Sigh``

I dono what le! I have a feeling, my maths tomorow wont be fine! Forget it ba, as what had been proved, im not good in doing anything ba! Sorry Daddy & Mummy, i dont think i can get well result this time! Sorry`` Sorry for disapoint d both of u le` T^T

4 comments:

  1. don't so fast give up my dear^^ we must battle it until the last minute! u see me always study study study.. but i still cnt answering the question. success was not soo easying for us to get it. we must not give up till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya! tat is wad i'm goin to say, 3of us almost same, other ppl use 2hours to read jiu ok liao, we? 2days=.=
    dun giv up siao zhen! PLEASE!
    someday u will find out wad r u good in, so dun ever say again u r not good in anything, else i kill u nah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dodo: Thanksss... Haizzz.. its really stressing me out! T-T Hope soo ba.

    Ah Bi: Oh... Ah Bi ah, im not good in anything! Wan kill me bor? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course! ishhh>.<
    saw my blog bor?
    post for u n heng fat do, haha

    ReplyDelete