My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Sunday 13 March 2011

My poor Xinyee T-T

I just read Xinyee's blog a few moment ago. When i see her wrote she is streesed but she will act in front of Joan, Erene and me like there's nothing because don't wanna us to worry. Hmmm.. Yee, Its not true.. Frens zhi jian, bu yao hide de.. Plss u shd tell us, shdn't had keep. We will try to help u de. Dont strees le pls! There's specific time for u to concentrate on studies and there's specific time for you to relax and play around.

Don't u ever dont laugh or ignore us. It would be the worst and most fatal case to me. Plsss... dont streesed yrself out! Please, there's always ways for anything. Like we said: When there's a will, there's a way! Pls, arrange your time a both sides! Dont put everything there! PLEASE!! T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment