My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Thursday 24 March 2011

JIAYOU !

Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh... BAD RESULTS! I hate it so much!! Stupid + shit de ME! Shit result satifies shit ppl like me! MY ENGLISH!!! Just look at my English its enough!I only got 68%!!! WTH!!!! Very bu shuang!!! This time no an A- for my English too! SHIT! Damn bu shuang!!! Now, no matter what, Im gonna find out something useful to do! Next exam will be half yearly exam, May 5th starts!

Recentley, these days.. too many unhappy shot at me at the same time!!! Felt very very irritating, hurt, stress, and more more more!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Im gonna be mad! Heard here and there! Examine here and there! Check here and there! Ask here and there! Tell here and there! Uhhh``` PEK CHEK BETUL!! =.="

1st, kedudukan kelas is out! My class's 1st place had taken by HENG DODO, 2nd place goes to my jellyfish,ERENE CHEW!:) Whoa~ Both of them, i admire them so & very much!!! OMG~! they are so well! Hope im not too far from them! Ishhhh`` Btw, Congrats DODO & ERENE!! The BOTH OF YOU DESERVES THIS WELL AND VERY MUCH!! CONGRATS! MUACKSS!

2nd, Yee was now kinda busy with applying scholarships for her future. Presently, she is now applying the 1st[if im not mistaken] scholarship which is Asean Scholarship. Again, with this i felt im stupid and shit! She was also asking her friends around like Erene, Jem, Muruga, & JunWee [these are those i noe she told them] others may also as well being invited too.

Hmmm... Very admire their acheivements and compared to them, I will never get those scholarship! I knew myself well as my result are so SHIT! Nevermind ba.. But sorry i have to say this, when everytimei heard Yee asking others to apply those scholarships, my heart sank and my mood will obviously and in short time turns to sad, emo and hurt. I donno why. But yee, rest assure, im not blaming u. I noe my weak points.

I can slowly feel that my temper and attitudes is beggining to change le. Gosh! SHIT!! CANNOT!!!! ANG KAI ZHEN!!! You cannot change! Can change better but not rude or worse! DONT DONT DONT!!!! DONT U EVER CHANGE that!! Im sorry to Joan, Erene & Yee for not layan-ing you 3 too much at tuition just now. IM SOOOO SORRYYYY GUYS! T-T. I keep bear it, dont wan burst out my tears! Sorry!!! Im really stressed out with those add maths questions!! Im really pek chek n frustrated!! Soooo and very sorry GUYS! = ( I promise i will not push my anger over the three of u! I PROMISE! Soo sorry. T-T Haiz, tears donno when cant stop dropping. @@

Miss Ah Bi ar... Pls dont stress out ba. Ur situations I understands! We are on the same boat.. Miss Erene ar, Congrats for your achievements ya.. Keep it up and maintain them well ya! and... yr MSSD final, 2mrw jiayou har! GOGOGOGO! Miss Heng Dodo ar, Congrats oso har.. You really 100% deserve to get that position o! Keep it up and maintain tha position ya. Miss Xinyee ar, Hope your scholarship can be a successful one, may they approve your scholarships lo. Miss Joan Ng ar...jiayou in evrything ba, hope you can acheive whatever u wanted to and your chinese calligraphy competition Jiayou ya! MR CHAN KIAN AN ar... Hope your things can be fine la. Btw, u kip saying im cruel, hmm.. hard say lo.. I dont think so lo. MR JEM ar.... I donno its true or not la.. just... hope everything is well with you la. So guys! Ladies & gentlemen, Mr and Miss... JIAYOU and BEST of LUCK to you all ya!

All the best to all who din mentioned too ya! Cos if i were to list all, my fingers wil be numb. Conclusion, to all who noe me or i noe you de people, Wish you all BEST OF LUCK & JIAYOU ya EVERYONE!

P/S: people, dont mind jiu turn off your lights on 26th March 2011, this Saturday at 8.30 pm to save the earth ya! Sikit sikit, lama lama jadi bukit! Everyone please save our earth by just showing some little efforts proving yourself that u love this earth and would like to make each days better! Thanks and your efforts will be greatly appreciated!

That's all guys for today! Byeesss!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! i 4gt to turn off light!!!! T__T
    wad a LOOOONG post, haha, nid time to read it =p
    me too! temper becoming worse, i duuuuuuun waaaaan.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH BI! yalo.. jiayou!!
    har.... ini Vice president har! XD

    ReplyDelete