My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Monday 21 March 2011

First day of school!

Whoa... Again, very fast de.. Half day passed. Back from school le. Pheww.. Today at school as usual, go crazy with Joan & Erene lo. Then, time to get test papers! Whoa.. Pi po pi po~~ Heart thunding! Whoa.. BM, passed! 64%

Then, add math! 8 marks!!! whoa! quite happy leh.. Paiseh la, for some of u all, this result may just sound and seemed like shit to u.. But, it meant a lot to me! Im quite satisfied, as last year, my add maths was damn bad, scores were either 0marks or the most, 2 marks! [ also with teachers help.] This time, 1 hour and 15 mins, i never sleep but just keep doing and figure things out! I struggled and fight with them til the last minute! At least, it wasn't really good! But, that night, i did revise and flip through notes till midnight. Honestly, i really did so! Its really the 1st time for me to get 8 marks by my own! Whoa.. Its a new start for me to get closer to add maths! Next target, at least 20 marks 1st.. slowy i will increase!

Dodo said i actually noes how to do, just the way question asked, i dont understand. She asked me to buck up! Hmm! YES! I must buck up! Its a good start for me! Jiayou~~!Gogogo!!

MSSD balapan & padang year 2011 starts tomorrow! Erene & Hwee Ee are going! I wish the both of u, best of luck! Gogogogo! Get medalss!! hahass.. Hmm.. How i wish i could go! T^T. that Stupid 'chao da fishball' la soo rude to students! Pek chek betul! ben lai not tat hate you de, NOW IM REALLY & BLOODY hate u! dont let me see u!! Pek chek! Hmph! Hari Sukan Tahunan on June, i will prove to you that you are wrong and and your unjustice decision & also for looking me down! I Hate u!!!!! =.=!! hmph!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment