My photo
Live my very own life with the fated ones :) ♥

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Thanks! ♥

Hmmmm.... Just saw palia ah bi's blog, asking me to buck up and dont give up! Hmmm.. honestly, bi, thanks ya. I really bei ni de post TOUCH dao le`` really! My tears even burst in front of my laptop. Thankss a lot BI! I know le, okok i will tryyy, KAYS? ♥ =)

Today dodo and palia all wan go hangout, n surprise dodo. Hmm... i wanna goooo... sadly, no transports and nobody to take care of my sis. Hmmm... So, i had to push away le.. I really wanna go soo much! DODO! You musttttttt be HAPPY! Muacksss! ♥

♥ YOU! As for YOU ♥, u held my hand last night! Thanks! hahass.. me gila liao! xD♥ ♥ :)

YAY!!! Going to the Old Folks Home this friday with our Club commitees and members!! Yea! Cant wait! Im sooo excited! Looking forward very much!!!! Yeah~! ♥

That's all first! Bye everyone! ♥ ;)

3 comments:

  1. Kk, just wan to let u know too we care for u! =)) <3
    3rd paragraph, hohohohoho.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!
    AH BI : Yeah~ thankss ya =) ♥
    DODO: lalala~ ♥ xD

    ReplyDelete